In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common-sense approach and would like things to continue as normal as much as is possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions.
- All kit is sterilised after every client.
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, taps and card machine.
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs.
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions,
- Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice by calling NHS 111. Please also call the salon on 0151 420 5656.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (at least 1 metre has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
If you concerned about being unwell, please seek medical advice by calling NHS 111.
Please also call our salon on 0151 420 5656 to let us know if you need to cancel or re-arrange an appointment.
We value your co-operation. Thank you.