We have got a special offer for Macadamia Hair Spa customers this month.
Buy a series of six manicures with shellac and save 5% when you book in September. You’ll also receive a goody bag full of hair and beauty products.
No matter if you are a fashionista, a mum on the go, a retired professional or simply just want so “me time” getting nail services are a fantastic way of spending quality time for yourself.
Manicure Tips: 5 Good Reasons to Get a Manicure
- Harsh winter weather is on its way. If the summer months have taken their toll on your nails and cuticles you can revive your nails and get your cuticles moisturised and in shape through a pampering manicure. You will be surprised at the effect this relaxing treatment will have on your nails and you will be all set to paint those tips in the colour of your choice. Everyday stress, harsh weather conditions and lack of care makes your hands chapped and dry and drains out all their moisture. A manicure is a perfect way to revive your skin and let it breathe again.
- Relaxation and pampering — Ask the average woman what she wants out of spa or salon service and chances are she will say relaxation! Relieve your stress and experience some valuable ‘me time’ at your favourite spa and you will notice the difference not only in your hands but also in your mood. Follow it with some coffee with your girls and voilà! Here’s your recipe for a perfect girls afternoon out.
- The health of the nail — the health of the nail can be a tricky and frankly a mystery to most. We get asked all the time “why are my nails in such bad shape?” Well, many doctors cannot even tell you why nails do what they do. Our philosophy is simple really. The nails are at the furthest point from the heart. The internal body is supplying all of your organs, and unfortunately, the nails get the last of everything! Whatever is happening inside the body can also directly affect the health of the hair, skin and nails. Maintaining a healthy nail with a regular manicure can ensure that you are doing everything possible to keep things looking and feeling great.
- Cleanliness and presentation- no matter what your career is, clean hands and nails are important, and now more so than ever with the COVID-19 pandemic. People will judge you for many reasons, they decide things like are you professional, are you aware of your personal appearance and are you a detailed individual. Un-kept fingernails can say a lot about how you feel about these things. Chipped nail polish or dirty nails will tell a big story about you and can certainly make or break that important job or event you are working hard to get.
- Trendy and in fashion nail colours — Fashion is all around us, TV, magazines, movies and most commonly the internet! Pinterest is one of the biggest sources for circulating nail art, polish trends and new hot items on the market. Many of us are quite capable of applying a coat or two of polish but most cannot. Having a trusted nail technician to help you re-create that new trendy look will ensure that you have nails to show all of your friends and family!
Are Shellac Manicures Worth the Hype?
First things first; is it worth the hype? We think so! Shellac nails are a form of nail polish — there are more than 100 shades you can choose from — developed and patented by nail guru Jan Arnold of Creative Nail Design (CND). The secret sauce of shellac nails is that they combine two types of polish — gel (so your mani lasts long) and traditional polish (which gives your nails shine and a nice pop of colour). The formulas bind together when the teeny molecules (called monomers) and larger molecules (called polymers) it’s comprised of are exposed to LED light, creating a shellac effect—hence the term: shellac nails.
- Which takes longer to dry? Traditional
- Which takes longer to remove? Shellac – we recommend getting them done at a salon
- Which lasts longer? Shellac
Simply call us on 0151 420 5656 to take advantage of this limited time offer.